NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

I ordered a new phone through the BoostUp program on April 30th and have not received an order confirmation/tracking for the phone. I did receive a notice of account change due to the BoostUP but nothing else. The money has been taken out of my account so I just want to make sure that the phone is actually on its way.

33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have yet to receive any sort of email about the order confirmation/order number and the BoostUp charges have been applied.  The attempts to message the admins have been fruitless since I can't see any messages in my inbox even though I get alerts that I have received messages, I tried to calling the support number but that was a waste of time since there were no options for this sort of thing even though it appears to be way too common.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have that same problem when I bought a new phone yesterday Will it still come in?
Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered two phones for me and my wife via expedited shipping. We spent $1500 to have these phones by tomorrow and I got no email confirmation. I want the phones shipped not a cancellation! We’re due to go on vacation out of state and we need phones in order to feel safe! Please help! Thanks!
Highlighted
Agent

Good day @gdrewery0201. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.