NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Go to solution
Enthusiast

NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

I ordered a new phone through the BoostUp program on April 30th and have not received an order confirmation/tracking for the phone. I did receive a notice of account change due to the BoostUP but nothing else. The money has been taken out of my account so I just want to make sure that the phone is actually on its way.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, AnxiousPickle. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look. 

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, AnxiousPickle. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi I am having the same issue. I can not get a order confirmation Number. Nor can I find it anywhere on my boost app. There is no where for past orders. Can you please send me my confirmation and order and tracking number plz
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @1heatherwest! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says: "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Just did thanks
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can’t get to inbox without making a post
Highlighted
Accomplice

Having same issues. And can’t get to where the private messages are do not know how
Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

We have replied to your private message. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have the exact same issue plus my account was already charged. on April 29th. And my next bill is already raised.but no phone