NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

I ordered a new phone through the BoostUp program on April 30th and have not received an order confirmation/tracking for the phone. I did receive a notice of account change due to the BoostUP but nothing else. The money has been taken out of my account so I just want to make sure that the phone is actually on its way.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Hi there, AnxiousPickle. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look. 

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Agent

Hi there, AnxiousPickle. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look. 

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Hi I am having the same issue. I can not get a order confirmation Number. Nor can I find it anywhere on my boost app. There is no where for past orders. Can you please send me my confirmation and order and tracking number plz
Agent

Hey there, @1heatherwest! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says: "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Accomplice

Just did thanks
Accomplice

Can’t get to inbox without making a post
Accomplice

Having same issues. And can’t get to where the private messages are do not know how
Accomplice

Agent

We have replied to your private message. 

Enthusiast

I have the exact same issue plus my account was already charged. on April 29th. And my next bill is already raised.but no phone