NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Go to solution

Error message

I got a error message when I completed my purchase of a iPhone 8 Plus, the money was taken from my account and is no longer pending but I never received a confirmation email
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Error message

Call the number of care services(611)
Find the option find a store( I think it's the fifth one) then listen for boost mobile wallet and then wait till you hear to speak with a representative and then tell them the issue you have
Accomplice

Re: Error message

Worked for me
Agent

Re: NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Hi there, Momof369. Thanks for contacting us.

When did you place the order? 

Agent

There's the possibility that the email address was incorrect by mistake. In any case, if the card was charged, the order would be processed and shipped as expected. 

I had to put the email in twice I know it’s not wrong. Money is still taken from my account tho, and y’all want us to go to our bank and handle it that way. Horrible customer service.
Groupie

This happened to me too! I need to know if the phone is coming or not!
Agent

Hello, Emiliano_T77. Please send us a private message. 

Hi I ordered a new phone with boost up and I never received a email confirmation on my order nor any updates on the status of the phone. Took money from my account and that's all I know
Agent

Hey there! Allow us to check what's going on. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.