NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

Go to solution
Groupie

NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

I placed an order for a phone . They took my $ off my card . No confirmation e mail / order # 

now its saying its out of stock . Cant get through to anyone on the phone that can help me . Refund my Card please .  This is ridiculous.   I even  payed for next day shipping .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

I did the same thing online and the money is gone from my bank and I'm still waiting for my order number and I placed the order on Friday before 12pm

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Accomplice

I did the same thing online and the money is gone from my bank and I'm still waiting for my order number and I placed the order on Friday before 12pm

View solution in original post

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Groupie

Yup. March 1st before 12 as well
Groupie

Ordered the Galaxy s7 edge.
No order confirmation#
Spoke to 3 diff. Reps and was hung up on. This is horrible customer service. I'm appalled. Very disappointed. The money is in pending status. I want my money or phone.

Agent

Thanks for the information. For security reasons we do not handle the private account information in this channel. Please remove the information from your post, and send us a private message. 

I have had the same issue.

Agent

Just to confirm, did you check your Spam/Junk folder? Most of the times, our e-mails go to that folder.

Groupie

Yes John. Of course I did. Can you solve this or not. ?
Agent

I can definitely help you out with that. Would you mind sending me a private message so I can take a closer look?