My CC was just charged $36 for EPP Channel - MOT ???? I have no idea what that is.

Groupie

Re: My CC was just charged $36 for EPP Channel - MOT ???? I have no idea what that is.

2 hours invested in this.

No confirmation email or text provided.

When I requested a receipt I was told that one could not be provided.

Agent

Re: My CC was just charged $36 for EPP Channel - MOT ???? I have no idea what that is.

So sorry to hear about all that. We'd really like to help you by looking into this, but this cannot be done if we don't do an in-depth investigation, which will require for us to access your account. 

Accomplice

Hey same here! Except mine was $57
Agent

Hey there, @AngelEyes2018! So sorry to hear about that. We can look into it, please send us a private message for further assistance. Thanks.

Accomplice

How do i do that?
Agent

You can click on the username so you can see the option to send private messages.

Accomplice

Can you message me plz
Agent

AngelEyes2018 you may need to go to my profile name, click on it, and the option to send me a private message will be available. Once you got the option, please send me your phone and pin to look into your account. 

Accomplice

I, too have a charge. What's the deal?
Groupie

I was just charged this too. Did you find out what it was? Curious before i call them