My CC was just charged $36 for EPP Channel - MOT ???? I have no idea what that is.

Groupie

My CC was just charged $36 for EPP Channel - MOT ???? I have no idea what that is.

Does anyone have any idea what that charge would be?

20 REPLIES 20
Agent

Re: My CC was just charged $36 for EPP Channel - MOT ???? I have no idea what that is.

Hey there, @amyrosee! Thanks for contacting us. We may need to review the account to provide you with a more accurate information. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says: " Send this user a private message". Please include your phone number and pin on that Private Message. We'll be waiting for you!

Re: My CC was just charged $36 for EPP Channel - MOT ???? I have no idea what that is.

I had the same thing happen but it was for $55! What is it? 

Agent

Hi, @ksonifrank528 Could you please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN code? I would like to check into that for you.

Already been solved thank you

Agent

We understand. We remain at your service.

Groupie

My CC was just charged a 100 for EPP Channel MOT as well, along with my monthly charge.. No new phone no new services added. WARNING. 

Hey there, cp43! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send me a private message.

Groupie

Now you want me to send you my pin through a private message.

On the phone with Customer Care.who is telling me my CC wasn't charged

BEWARE

Agent

We understand your concerns. If you feel insecure to share your info through this channel, which is completely safe to do, we'd suggest you to call customer service at 1-888-266-7848 so we can look into your account to better help you with the situation. Thank you.