Money back

Go to solution

Money back

I did not mean to pay ahead of time on my account and I don't know how to get my money back. I really need it back.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Money back

Hey, @Llaws16! Let’s take a closer look at this. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hey, @Llaws16! Let’s take a closer look at this. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Excuse me I have the same problem with money on my account I am trying to receive back
Agent

@Eugenehodgesjr, lets get you sorted out. Did you make a duplicate payment? If so, when did you make the payment.

I have 2 Lines family plan and a mistake was made so my account was credited I’m trying to figure out can I transfer to my bank or pick it up from a store location?
Agent

Hi there Eugenehodgesjr. In order to better assist you please send us your phone, pin number and more details as to your inquiry. We will be more than happy to assist you. 

Accomplice

I have the same problem I payed for my bill ahead plus I get charged a warrenty fee for my phone and my service has been down and the store said they can’t give me my money back because I did it on this app and they gave me a number but the number had no real person to talk to and I had no clue what to do now I canceled my payment but I can’t get my money back on my card. What do I do
Agent

So sorry about the trouble, Charissma. Can you send us a private message so we can investigate? 

Accomplice

How do I send you a private message ?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Why can’t you just send me the private message I have no clue how to send you one so I’d appreciate it if you told me how to send a private message or just send me one.