Major billing issue

Major billing issue

How is there no way to speak to a customer service representative about a billing issue? Boost screwed me over with payment this month and I get to just eat t because there's no way to contact anyone? Really professional company.... I want my money back and I want to cancel my service.
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Major billing issue

Hi Jessicat96! We replied to your private message. 

Enthusiast

I have a problem also, I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus today and yesterday because it said my card wouldn’t go through but when I looked at the app for my bank it said PENDING... so idk what’s going on and I need help!!!!
Enthusiast

I also need to know if I go inside the store if a professional could order it for me through corporate BOOST MOBILE????
Agent

Hi there, Icowan24! A pending charge would mean that the order has not gone through yet. Online orders can not be made in stores. We would recommend contacting your bank to verify the reason why the transaction was declined. 

Enthusiast

After I figure out what’s wrong do I just re-order or will boost mobile tell me something’s wrong with my card again?
Agent

Yes. Keep in mind that the shipping address must be the same as the billing address registered on the card, and we do not ship to P.O Boxes. 

Enthusiast

The phone that I want is out of stock, well the color. But can I still order it? Or when do you guys usually re-stock your electronics?