Made payment to secondary account

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Made payment to secondary account

Need a way to cancel it or move it to primary account for this months payment.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Zarasieth. We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Zarasieth. We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I too need help with this. Tried to send private message to you but system said I reached my limit of messages I can send. It was only my second one ever!! please message me I need help!! @13fleming 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

please I need help with this same issue!

Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. We received your private messages and we will continue to assist you in private.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help with this also. Who do I contact?
Highlighted
Agent

Good day @Heiferlou Thanks for reaching out to us. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I apologize. I’m having major blonde moments trying to reply to your reply! My son is on my family plan and paid the secondary phone number instead of the primary.