Lost or stolen package

Highlighted
Groupie

Lost or stolen package

I ordered an iPhoneXR during cyber Monday as I was planning to switch from T-Mobile to Boost. I got an email saying I would recieve my phone on Friday December 6th, however after checking fedex it claimed it was going to arrive one day earlier on Thursday December 7th. I was home all day on Thursday and I didn’t hear the doorbell ring but according to fedex they delivered the phone. I also have a mailbox and there was nothing in there. I assumed there was a mistake and it would come on Friday but the package was still no where to be found. I called Boost customer service but got hung up on multiple times. I’m completely appalled by the service and might consider staying with T-Mobile but now I’m out hundreds of dollars and i don’t even have my phone. I filed a report with fedex but haven’t received any updates yet. I don’t know how to file a police report which is apparently what you tell everyone to do. What do I have to do to get a refund or at least a replacement?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Lost or stolen package

Sorry to hear that, Cothai. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the order number.