Lost Order Number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Lost Order Number

Hello, 

I ordered a phone yesterday with boostup but I never received a confirmation email or my order number. I've also checked my junk mail folder as well. My wife also ordered one on her account and had the same problem. Can someone help us recover our lost order numbers?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there, @xiden. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a DM with your phone number and PIN. For you to send a me a Private Message, you only need to click on my username, which will take you to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there, @xiden. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a DM with your phone number and PIN. For you to send a me a Private Message, you only need to click on my username, which will take you to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I never received my order number I bought a iphone 11 dish network took the money out my account but I didn’t receive a receipt email or confirmation email I’m not sure if my phone coming or not Can anybody help?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Meechie11. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the order number. 

We'll be happy to help.  Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted

How do I send a private message I’m new to posting reviews
Highlighted
Groupie

How can I track my order without my order number ? I don’t know how to send a private message
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Ronasia721! Thank you for contacting us. We definitely want to look into this for you. To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.