Juega ya

Highlighted

Juega ya

I recieved a text message stating that i was charged 5 for something called juega ya and that i will be charged 77 for the next month. This should be cancelled immediately or i will be forced to switch my service. You are just throwing charges on my account. I was trying to fix it and canceled something. You can't get anyone on the phone. The worse service ever!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Shauningram We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd like to review the situation! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I have been trying to contact an agent to remove a charge in private message but no one is responding. I would like to remove Juega Ya from my account.
Highlighted

Hi, trielb23! We have answered you via private message, please verify your inbox. We will continue this conversation via private message.