Jacked

Jacked

I canceled my order! After calling for 45 minutes I got a customer service person who said my order was canceled and gave me a cancellation number. This took a long time probably 5-10 minutes, and was very unprofessional as if I had called the guy while he was waiting at a bus stop. I got the cancellation number (I ordered online after midnight, and cancelled the order a few hours later) and filed it, and then six hours later I get an email that my order has been shipped..

I am a journalist who can't afford to toss my poor salary away on junk, and I write a column for a newspaper about scams no less, and this is real charlatanism.

Look at all the "CANCEL MY ORDER" requests on this site.

I plan to write an article about Boost Mobile and their lack of customer service and professionalism - actually their lack of taking any responsibility whatsoever from what I can gather from this site - to let the 750,000 people in our readership know about this scam. There's really no other word for it.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Jacked

Sorry for the confusion, rip007. We'd love to explain this further. A case is created to request the cancellation, it is not guaranteed. The agent provided you the case number. The order cannot be cancelled after 4 hours from the time the order was placed. If the order cannot be cancelled, it will be processed, the device will ship, and the you will have to return the device. There is a chance that FedEx receives the request and returns the device to shipper. We apologize for any inconvenience.

There was no confusion. I canceled the order shortly after placing it, received a cancellation number, and yet the device was shipped the next day - hours later - and the money withdrawn from my account. There was no confusion on my part, or on the part of Boost Mobile. Just bad business. Extremely poor - beyond the pale - customer service, and  a business plan to rip people off, and have no one available to speak to on the phone (it's a communication company), and no way to get back my hard earned cash aside from a tedious, cumbersome and not guaranteed return police. Shame on you people and your company. Pathetic. Anyone who reads this I advise you to go elsewhere; don't so much as pause here to look around.

It's been a month and I have not received my phone. My cash was checked. I canceled 4 hours after ordering. I was ripped off by BOOST MOBILE and am taking action. Thank you.

@Fonsy82 wrote:

Sorry for the confusion, rip007. We'd love to explain this further. A case is created to request the cancellation, it is not guaranteed. The agent provided you the case number. The order cannot be cancelled after 4 hours from the time the order was placed. If the order cannot be cancelled, it will be processed, the device will ship, and the you will have to return the device. There is a chance that FedEx receives the request and returns the device to shipper. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Agent

Hello rip007. I would like to look into this for you and figure this out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your order number and if you have an account with us, the phone and pin number.