Is there a way to apply a payment directly to your BoostUp Installment Bill?

Groupie

Is there a way to apply a payment directly to your BoostUp Installment Bill?

Was looking to see if there was anywhere you could just pay directly on your BoostUp bill.  The $33 a month payment is great but I would like to pay the bill down quicker than that when I have some extra money but can't find anywhere to do so.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Is there a way to apply a payment directly to your BoostUp Installment Bill?

Hi there, @DanielA! Thank you for stopping by. You can pay off your phone earlier by making extra payments. You just need to add the amount want to pay to your balance and contact customer service so it can be applied to towards your installments. 

Groupie

Re: Is there a way to apply a payment directly to your BoostUp Installment Bill?

I have added money to my account do I need to call customer service or can it be done online? Also is this the only way to go about it? lol would be real nice if the option was added to your account dashboard.

Agent

@DanielA: It can't be done online. It must be done through customer service, you can contact us through any channel to receive assistance with this. If you have balance that you want to use towards your installment right now. You can send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, and I'll help you with that. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

Private message sent