Iphone 7 Plus

Groupie

Iphone 7 Plus

Hi. Quick question

I'm planning to buy my sister an Iphone 7+ from the pre ownec store but she is already using T-Mobile sim card, is it possible if I just buy the phone without doing any payment plan or monthly? I just want to pay for the phone in full price.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Iphone 7 Plus

Hi there, Chieeee. Thanks for contacting us. 

To unlock a cellphone, it has to be activated at least 12 months. It cannot be reported lost/stolen. If it complies with this requirements, you just have to get in contact with us over the phone or through private text message with the phone number and PIN to confirm and proceed. 

Groupie

So is it fine if I don't have anything related to Boost Mobile? Like the sim card, I just want the phone
Agent

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. But as long as you have the phone activated for 12 months, you can request to unlock it. 

Groupie

Oh my bad, what I'm trying to say is that I just want the phone. Just the phone itself.
Agent

Yes, I understand. A Boost Mobile cellphone would have to be used (or just activated) on the Boost Mobile network for the first 12 months. After that, it can be unlocked and activated with a different carrier.