Invalid address even though I get frequent shipments here?

Agent

Re: Invalid address even though I get frequent shipments here?

Hi there @KT. Please delete the cookies and the cache, then try again.

Accomplice KT
Accomplice

Nope. Same error when attempting with chrome, fire fox, and via mobile. Everything cleared cookies, cache, etc.

Also, when attempting to check in a larger city (just had another friend check to see 8f they're having the same problem) it's also returning an invalid address. Is this just a problem for boost customers in West Virginia?

I can make payments to boost every month with this card. Im confused. I've purchased a phone through boost online before usuing this exact card.

I just keep getting the error "Billing city, state, zip code combination does not exist."
Agent

Understood! Would you like us to try to place the order for you?

Accomplice KT
Accomplice

If that's an option. Sure. I assume i would have to give tou my details via a direct message or over the phone. Would the discount still be applied?
Agent

Yes, you will need to provide us with the information through private message, except the card number. Regarding the discount, we are not able to apply the discount if the order is placed through our system. 

Accomplice KT
Accomplice

So theres absolutely no way I can get the in store 20% discount offered through the online store?

I'm only asking because that's the reason I've been attempting to buy the s9. It applies the discount in checkout. Is the problem it's not actually applicable to that phone? Just curious.
Accomplice KT
Accomplice

How do I DM soneone to place the order?

I did get correspondence from my bank that that's the address associated with the card and I had made a payment to Boost with that card in July.

I don't know if this will help you on Boost's end.

Anyway, who and how do I DM someone in customer service?
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message please click on my username Annie1424 and choose the option "Send this user a private message".