Invalid address even though I get frequent shipments here?

Highlighted
Accomplice KT
Accomplice

Invalid address even though I get frequent shipments here?

I've done everything in my power to get my shipping address to work. UPS verified, I also get very frequent shippments to this address with no issue from other sites. UPS, USPS, FedEx all recognize my address as valid. However, when trying to order phones earlier (galaxy s9 and s8) I was unable to complete my order. When attempting to order by phone I'm told to go to the site. I'm at a loss. So do I just have to switch carriers because I can't place the order?

(I'm already on the fence after reading some other customer support responses here and I've had a coworker switch recently as well after paying for a warranty protection that wasn't honored)

I'm unable to reach any sort of customer support by phone that can help with this so this is my last ditch effort trying to get this order placed. It's NOT a PoBox it's a physical address. I even called UPS myself.
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Invalid address even though I get frequent shipments here?

Hey there, KT! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Are you trying to use the page additional discount code?

Accomplice KT
Accomplice

I'm tried placing the orders both ways. I tried just doing one at a time too.
Accomplice KT
Accomplice

I've also physically gone into target and Walmart today trying to get an s8. Neither carry those phones. Target no longer carries Boost phones here and Walmart couldn't get in contact with Boost to ask to place the order for the phone to be sent to thier store since they don't carry it either. They said at one point they were able to but cant now. Got stuck in the same loop I was in trying to get ahold of anyone how they use to be able to. They sell much cheaper phones but only carry iphones not galaxy.
Agent

We will only ship to your billing address, KT. Is the billing address the shipping address?

Accomplice KT
Accomplice

Yes
Accomplice KT
Accomplice

Both are exactly tge same
Agent

Understood. What is the error message that you are receiving?

Accomplice KT
Accomplice

"Billing city, state, zip code combination does not exist."

I literally just made 3 online purchases today. No issues.
Accomplice KT
Accomplice

I've attempted to use 3 cards and paypal and each time I'm given the error "Billing city, state, zip code combination does not exist."

When in fact it does.

I've also contacted a neighbor approximately a mile away and asked him just to check, his is returning the same error.