Installment Plan

Highlighted
Groupie

Installment Plan

Hello, so on December the 3rd my phone was stolen at around 5 pm at school. I was irritated about this and impatient so I ordered a phone online from the Boost Mobile Website. I placed the order around 1 am on December the 4th. I decided to pay this phone in Installment plans. Then literally an hour later I decided to cancel the whole order because I thought it would be better to just buy a phone in person. Since I canceled the order I thought everything was fine. The same day (December 4th) around 6 pm I went in person at a Boost Mobile Store to buy a phone and it still showed that the installment plan from the online order was still in effect even though I never received the phone because I canceled the order way before. Then, I called customer service and they recommended me to wait until the canceled order is fully processed and the installment plan disappears before I buy a phone because I would make matters worse. They told be this should only take 3- 5 business days. It has been a whole week already and it still shows on my account that I still have an installment plan and I keep calling customer service everyday and they tell me that I still have to wait. So my question is why is the whole process taking forever? How long do I have to wait for my account to be cleared? Shouldn't it be cleared by now? I receieved an email from Paypal saying that Boost Mobile refunded me.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.