I want to buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Preowned right now because it is on sale but my payment keeps

Highlighted
Accomplice

I want to buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Preowned right now because it is on sale but my payment keeps

I want to buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Preowned right now because it is on sale but my payment keeps declined.  I've tried 2 different credit cards but it doesn't work.  And I have contacted the bank and they said it wasn't a problem on their end.  I've tried contacting boost but they won't answer.  And I want to buy the phone before it returns to its original price. 

See more topics labeled with:
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Robertod07. Are you using the billing address as shipping address? Are you getting any error messages?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, I have entered the right information but it says my payment was declined so I used another credit card and the same thing happened.  I contacted the bank and they said it wasn't their fault.

Highlighted
Agent

Please delete the cookies and the cache, then try again @Robertod07.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Didn't work it replies with An error occurred, please try again later.
Your purchase attempt has been declined. Try a different payment method to complete your purchase. Contact your bank for more information associated with the decline.

And my credit card gets charged but then gets a reversal.

Highlighted
Agent

Are you trying to purchase the phone with Boost Up @Robertod07?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes I have already tried both ways but same payment issue
Highlighted
Agent

Have you tried at a Boost Mobile store @Robertod07?

Highlighted
Accomplice

No I haven’t the closest store is a 30 minute drive and cyber Monday is about to end
Highlighted
Agent

@Robertod07: Were you able to purchase the phone online?