I paid my monthly fee, says i have $50 balance and owe $0 but my service is not restored

I paid my monthly fee, says i have $50 balance and owe $0 but my service is not restored

I used my credit card over the phone to make my $50 payment and in My Account Payment History it shows the payment, AND my account balance says it is $50 and that i need to pay $0 to restore my service. But my service is not restored and i still can't use my phone to make calls or send texts. I am VERY upset with this. I want my $50 added to restore my service or my money back ASAP! There is NO reason for my phone to not be working!!
See more topics labeled with:
18 REPLIES 18

Re: I paid my monthly fee, says i have $50 balance and owe $0 but my service is not restored

I paid over an hour ago and still no service. Im going to start lo9king for another carrier. They are fast to cut you off when they want their money but want to have you pay and no service
Agent

Re: I paid my monthly fee, says i have $50 balance and owe $0 but my service is not restored

Hey there! We're sorry to know that you're experiencing this issue. We'll be happy to assist you toady. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

We'll be looking forward to your reply!

Accomplice uli
Accomplice

i am having the same exact issue and would love some help please.
Agent

Hi there uli. Thank you for contacting us. Is this the first payment done to this account? Victor21

Agent

Hi. Is this the first payment done to this account? Victor21

Accomplice uli
Accomplice

yesss!! ty for replying omg!
Agent

Hi. You are very welcome. Is this a used phone? Victor21

Accomplice uli
Accomplice

yes it is a Samsung galaxy s8+ used
Agent

Thank you. All used devices requires a $10 reactivation fee. You would need to add $10 more and the service will start. Victor21