I paid my monthly fee, says i have $50 balance and owe $0 but my service is not restored

Accomplice uli
Accomplice

Re: I paid my monthly fee, says i have $50 balance and owe $0 but my service is not restored

Ty soo much!!! im going to try this out right now!
Accomplice uli
Accomplice

Re: I paid my monthly fee, says i have $50 balance and owe $0 but my service is not restored

oh my goodness thank you soo much!!! ur my hero!!!! I was calling boist mobile all day even going to stores! Thank you so soo much!!! <333
Agent

You're welcome. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

I have the same issue
Agent

Hi there! If you just activated the account, and your phone has been used before (or was bought pre-owned), you need to add $10 for the first month. Otherwise, you can send us a private message and we can take a look at the account for you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

same with me can I get some help please
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please ASAP I need service
Agent

Hey there, @Elisteib! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

Agent

To protect our customers privacy and security we are not allowed to handle private account information on public conversations. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.