I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

I paid my bill but my service is interrupted
Agent

Hi there, @Ant1! Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Groupie

I just paid for my Daughters Bill , I moved her from the 35.00 plan to the 50.00 plan . I paid the 50.00 and shes still interrupted. I dont understand. I paid the 50.00 so she should have service. I'm being asked for an additional 35.00 and the system says I have a 15.00 balance. So Boost says you dont have to pay to change a plan  but they make you pay for a plan that wasn't used and pay an additional month for the new plan. I feel like I'm being robbed  and this doesn't feel fair or legal. How can I be charged for a plan that was never used  and the potential new plan. I'm essentially for 2 months because I dont want the cheaper plan anymore   $85.00 for getting a new plan is a little shady. At least with ATT, Sprint  and VZW your given an option of a future dated plan changes to avoid pro-rationed  charges.  

Seems like Prepaid or Postpaid cell companies all have hidden charges  

Agent

Hello MrDallas4368. Let me look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.