I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

Go to solution

Re: I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

could you please help me as well. its not working for me

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, sunniihunnii. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Why can i not get help
Agent

Hey there, Hrberries0218! We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

The same thing is happening to me. How do I fix this because I really need my phone connected.
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @Arianalucchini. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to check the status of the account?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

I paid for my service with the $80 plan I after paid and it service my service is interupted please help and its saying due now and I paid and I took my money😭😭😭😭
Agent

Hey there, @Jb221991! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin, that way we can take a closer look at this situation. In order to do so, you just need to click on my name then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Groupie

I’m receiving the same message
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code.