I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

Go to solution

Re: I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

Thats exactly what mine is doing. I ordered my phone online just days ago and today i activate it and pay, and its telling me my service is interrupted! When i call the bot thing it says i have no money in my account and all that but online it says i have 60 and paid 60 for my 52$ Bill. an amazing first impression Boost let me tell ya.

Agent

Hi there samanthalmonter. I am sorry about that first impression. But let me sort this out for you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone and pin number? We are here to help. 

Groupie

I also paid my bill but my device is interrupted
Agent

Hey there, @jthomas1! So sorry to hear about that. We'd like to look into it. Can you please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can further help?

Groupie

How do i send a private message?
Agent

You can click on my username so we can see the option to send a private message.

Agent

Thank you. We can see that the phone has been reactivated; therefore, there is a $10 reactivation fee on top of the bill so the service can be initiated. 

Groupie

I am having a similar problem and can not, for the life of me, get in touch woth a real person! This is very frustrating.
Groupie

I just paid my bill amd my service is still interrupted
Agent

Hey there, Makyia. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks!