I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

Running into the same issue.

Paid the monthly balance, and it shows in account transactions.

However, my service is still interrupted.

Normally it takes 2 minutes for the phone to update with the network....

Agent

So sorry about the hassle. We'd love to help. Please DM us your phone # & we’ll get this figured out ASAP.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

I'm having the same problem. I'm new to boost and I activated my phone yesterday. I payed the 35$ and it shows in my account as account balance, but it's still saying my service is interrupted.

Agent

Hey, @ajro0102! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

Enthusiast

Paid my bill and still haven’t gotten service back

Hmm – that’s weird. I understand your frustration, Amanda-89. Can you please send me private message with your phone number and PIN to take a look at your account?

Enthusiast

Same here my service is still not restored
Agent

Really sorry about the trouble, @Wkadazia. We'd be happy to help. Can you PM us your phone # so that we can investigate further?

Groupie

Can you help me out I have the same problem with my phone and I already paid it
Agent

Hey there, @Lando99! We will need to take a deeper look at this situation. Please send me a private message with your phone number and pin. In order to send the message, please click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".