I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

Go to solution
Enthusiast

I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

Hi, so I activated my phone today and paid $35 for my plan. But, I got a message that says "Your service is currently interrupted. Please add funds now to restore your service." I don't understand why I'm getting this message if I already paid. 

I tried contacting with a live representative, but soon realized that's not an option with Boost Mobile. Only the automated help. 

I really don't want to loose my phone number for this reason. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

That's strange. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

View solution in original post

63 REPLIES 63
Enthusiast

pay.JPGThis is what I'm seeing on my account.

Agent

That's strange. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

View solution in original post

The excact samething my phone is doing just paid my bill dont understand wats the problem i important calls coming in need to get fix now

Have
Agent

Hello, @Jamika1_. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for this inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Ok how do i send a private message
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.

Groupie

I am having the same issue and it is really frustrating because i keep running into problems with this phone company already!

Agent

Hi, aninarobb! We replied to your private message.