I need to transfer funds from primary to secondary account holder? How will I be able to do that?

Go to solution
Groupie

I need to transfer funds from primary to secondary account holder? How will I be able to do that?

I made a payment on secondary line instead of the primary line with the first payment I made because I didnt know any better at the time. How can I switch the money to the primary line?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: I need to transfer funds from primary to secondary account holder? How will I be able to do t...

Hi there, TracyJ. Thanks for contacting us.

We'll be happy to help. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with the phone numbers and PINs. 

16 REPLIES 16
Agent

Re: I need to transfer funds from primary to secondary account holder? How will I be able to do t...

Hi there, TracyJ. Thanks for contacting us.

We'll be happy to help. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with the phone numbers and PINs. 

Groupie

Re: I need to transfer funds from primary to secondary account holder? How will I be able to do that

Me to I am new to boost and did not know I had to use a primary phone to pair the bill.
Groupie

Re: I need to transfer funds from primary to secondary account holder? How will I be able to do that

I need to transfer them from sec. To primary asap or it will be shut off in 20 mins.
Enthusiast

I also have this issue. Who do i message
Groupie

I need to transfer them ftom secondary to primary
Agent

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the phone numbers and PIN to further assist you. 

Groupie

I need to transfer money from primary to secondary account please
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Blb2019. Please send us a private message so we can assist you. 

Groupie

Im having the same issue and im not surehow to send you a private message