I'm unable to top up?

Go to solution
Groupie

I'm unable to top up?

The pin was unreadable on my receipt I returned to the store purchased here was no way they could get it or print another one they told me .. is there anyway boost can get me the pin or maybe something for my time and money spent I an still a loyal customer . I have the card serial number and receipt from the store purchased. Someone please tell me there is a way and nh $25 is not down the drain
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: I'm unable to top up?

So sorry to hear about this experience, Audra. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. 

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: I'm unable to top up?

So sorry to hear about this experience, Audra. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.