I have been trying to order a phone

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have been trying to order a phone

I have been trying to order an iPhone 12. The order keeps getting cancelled. I talked to an agent. My addresses didn’t match, so he supposedly changed it. Then he told me to wait an hour. I waited two. I have placed multiple orders for them to just keep getting cancelled. I’m getting pretty fed up and I already ordered a case a screen protectors. I literally just want my new phone. Please get this resolved.
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Ckeenan5656. Please ensure that your date of birth is also correct. You can access your account settings and verify your profile clicking here.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So I updated my date of birth and waited an hour then placed another order, and it was cancelled again. Please help me. This is getting really old.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Any updates? I’m close to switching carriers
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Ckeenan5656. Are you trying to order the phone through the BoostUP! program?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes I am
Highlighted
Agent

After placing the order, did you sign the BoostUP! contract?

Highlighted
Accomplice

It prompted me to sign it before I fully completed it
Highlighted
Accomplice

Unless there’s something else specifically after the entire order is placed that I am supposed to sign
Highlighted
Agent

Upon placing the order, you should receive an email with the BoostUP! contract. You must sign it so the order can be completed. In case it's not sent, you can log in online to locate the contract. You can try to place the order once again or contact our sales team for more help. Contact them at (877) 289-9380.