I continue receiving low balance messages.

Highlighted

I continue receiving low balance messages.

I activated my pre-owned iPhone 6 yesterday and put $50 on my boost mobile account. I continue to get notifications saying that my texts weren't sent because of a low balance. My boost account shows that I owe $0.00. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do. Also, when I was activating my phone I was supposed to type ##numbers# and a menu was supposed to pop up and that did not happen either. I'm really frustrated. Someone help. 

See more topics labeled with:
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: I continue receiving low balance messages.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues @ahn567. Please send us a private message with the phone number and pin to verify.

Groupie

I’m having the same problem. Tons of texts pouring in.

“BSTFreeMsg Text message not sent due to low balance. Recharge account. To find Re-Boost Location from handset go to Web then Re-Boost Locator.”

Meanwhile, I paid for a month earlier in the day. It started after I updated iOS. I couldn’t login to my account and had no access to cell data. This is an awful start of a relationship. Please help.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, Dylan277. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Is your device an iPhone? 

Groupie

Yes it is..

Which iOS do you have now?

Groupie

Thanks. This update has been providing all of our customer's issues with the service. We apologize for this inconvenience. We recommend you to contact Apple for further support 800–694–7466.

Groupie

What would Apple have to do with Boost’s website saying “Your account is interrupted. Before your auto Re-Boost enrollment can begin, you need to make a payment of $0.00. This will bring your account current, restore your service and begin your new month of service”?

The operating system working, your device is what is corrupted. This is the reason why you get this error message. We recommend you to contact Apple for further assistance.