I Have Money on My Account, but My Service Got Interrupted?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: I Have Money on My Account, but My Service Got Interrupted?

Having the same problem! If someone can help me!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to assist you with this. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I too am having a similar issue, the only thing different is mine is a brand new phone and sim card? I dont understand i just activated it for the first time ever so how is my service interrupted?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm having the same issue. Boost account has 50 in it. It says I owe 0 and it won't let me make a payment.  If this is what its going to be like to be a boost mobile customer. Forget it. I'd rather pay three dollars in gas and go to Bestbuy. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, DerekSince2019! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I've had my new phone almost a week now with out a solution in sight. I'm going to call my bank and have all the charges reversed. I give up.

Highlighted
Accomplice

: Billing issues
We just wanted to confirm this. We'll call you in a few minutes. Please wait.
JohnJ7 Agent JohnJ7 52m ago
Re: Billing issues
Can we call you at this number xxxxxxxxxxx?
JohnJ7 Agent JohnJ7 59m ago
In order to further assist you, we would like to call you. Can you please provide the best phone number and time to call? Or, if you would prefer, you can contact Care @ 866-402-7366 about your account.
JamieB Agent JamieB an hour ago
I truly apologize for the bad experience. Please give us the opportunity to change it to a positive one. We have replied to your Private Message, please verify.
JohnJ7 Agent JohnJ7 2 hours ago
Have you tried to make your payment with a different credit/debit card?

It's been an hour now. No response from boost.
Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry for the delay responding. You'll be contacted soon. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I was charged for the phone and one month of service.
Boost mobile would not provide service because their system shows I owe ten dollars. No problem right? Wrong! After getting no where with their support team. I had to file a transaction dispute with my bank.

$300 for a phone and $50 dollars a month for a year. I would of let the ten dollars slide. To keep the customer.
Oh well.
Highlighted
Groupie

My account still says I owe 0 dollars to restore service after paying a 94 dollar bill this is rediculous can't find any live help!!