I Have Money on My Account, but My Service Got Interrupted?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

I Have Money on My Account, but My Service Got Interrupted?

I got a text on 4/27 that my bill was due the next day. I paid it on 04/28 that day. I get the text afterwards saying that the money was added to my account. 5/11 I get a text that my monthly payment is due the next day. I think that maybe I'm late paying my bill since I was in the VIP Premier program, so I pay it today. I look at my account through my phone to notice that it's still saying I owe them a payment for 04/28 and I have $94 for a balance sitting my account. Additionally, there was a warning that my service was interrupted.

How come my bill isn't paid and why hasn't Boost actually updated their software/systems to reflect the changes in policies/services offered? This is not the first time I've dealt with strange billing issues. Even worst, there seems to be no way to actually contact a representative to talk about my billing issues. I'm starting to consider moving to another company if this keeps happening.

I've been with Boost since 2009 and it's a great option that's affordable, however, if it's going to cost me money and service issues repeatedly, I might as well take my business to a more reliable company.

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am very sorry to know that your experience with Boost was less than adequate, it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and Pin? So we can take a deeper look on your account. ^Paola P.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am very sorry to know that your experience with Boost was less than adequate, it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and Pin? So we can take a deeper look on your account. ^Paola P.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

I've sent a PM to you with the information you requested.
Highlighted
Agent

We have refreshed your services successfully. Please try making a test call to see if your phone is working fine again. We'll be at your service. -Edwin R.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi I was hoping you'd be able to help me too with the same issue.
Highlighted
Accomplice

You should NEVER post your pin publicly. It gives access to your account details. Wait till a customer service representative replies to you so you can send your sensitive information in a private message!
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Synidy! We've received your private message.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yes I know I edited it I thought I was sending it privately and quickly panicked and got rid of it but apparently not quick enough lol should prob change that now
Highlighted
Accomplice

Definitely! The original post is saved to the email of anyone that is subscribed to this thread. Lol
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Great lol