I Have Money on My Account, but My Service Got Interrupted?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: I Have Money on My Account, but My Service Got Interrupted?

I hear you. I've wasted so much time trying to get service. Their go to is that your financial institution is the problem. If my local bank debit/ Visa or my Visa credit card thru chase. I can make purchases for over 1k easily. No questions asked. Why is a fifty dollar charge a problem. I spent thirty dollars in gas, fifteen for lunch., and thirty five at the grocery store yesterday.

The boost mobile support team won't talk to me at this point.

I owe ten dollars. I would happily pay to make this brick work.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Lolabug and DerekSince2019! We'd like to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

Thanks for reaching out. I've already tried. I deal with dozens of people daily. I'm not a keyboard tough guy. I deal with people face to face. When someone gives me a sour feeling in my stomach. I try extra hard to make them happy. Who knows why they're in bad mood. Maybe they experienced boost mobiles customer service. Maybe they have sand in their pants. I don't know. I just do what I can to make them smile.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’m having the same issue
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Having same issues please help