Hurricane Dorian credit please!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hurricane Dorian credit please!

Was told we were gonna get hit by Dorian used excessive funds  this month for supplies and to falsely evacuated have never had a credit from you guys if you could please help me out... also since we had all the rain for days I have had a lot of slowness issues 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Hurricane Dorian credit please!

Hey there, @shawdyross! So we can further assist you, please provide us your number and PIN through a private message as soon as possible. Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hey there, @shawdyross! So we can further assist you, please provide us your number and PIN through a private message as soon as possible. Thanks.

Enthusiast

Hello what are the possibility of getting the hurricane Dorian credit if affected
Agent

Hey there. In order to provide you with an accurate information. Please shoot us a quick PM with your phone number and security code. Thanks.

Enthusiast

Ok thanks
Enthusiast

Hey there, shawdyross! Please delete your personal information from this public thread, for your own security.

Groupie

I live in an area that was effected by Hurricane Dorian.  In preparations and funding a hotel, I was left with limited funds. My service is now interrupted. Is Boost helping in any way?

Agent

Hello ajackson3124. I am sorry this happen to folks down there. But that period of time to provide assistance in which selected customers that were directly impacted and that were close to paying their bill has expired. We no longer issue any type of credit at this time for Hurricane Dorian. 

Groupie

Thanks! I will get it paid soon as I can.