How to go about canceling an order?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

How to go about canceling an order?

I just put in an order that I would like to cancel, but can't figure out how I'd go about doing that. Any information is helpful, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: How to go about canceling an order?

We can submit an order cancellation request on your behalf, please know that order cancellation is not guaranteed. If the order was able to be cancelled the order, you will receive an email confirmation regarding the order cancellation. If the device is shipped before the order cancellation could be completed, you will either need to refuse the shipment or if the device is delivered, you will need to return the handset. If the order could not be cancelled in time, you will receive an email confirming that the device was shipped along with the tracking number. Please send us a private message along with the order number.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, christy_guld! Let's do some investigating. How long ago did you make the order?

Highlighted
Groupie

Only about 30 minutes or so ago haha

Highlighted
Agent

We can submit an order cancellation request on your behalf, please know that order cancellation is not guaranteed. If the order was able to be cancelled the order, you will receive an email confirmation regarding the order cancellation. If the device is shipped before the order cancellation could be completed, you will either need to refuse the shipment or if the device is delivered, you will need to return the handset. If the order could not be cancelled in time, you will receive an email confirming that the device was shipped along with the tracking number. Please send us a private message along with the order number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Thanks, I've sent a private message
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for sending us the private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I just ordered 2 phones last night... Got an error on check out but my bank still charged i never got any emails for order notification no order number..
Highlighted
Accomplice

good luck I been trying since yesterday when I placed the order I gave up and to return it’s impossible it’s all designed for you not to cancel or return the phones they push you to the insurance company after 7 days it takes five day to get the phone and your done with boost mobile and they get there money and now you deal with the insurance company if the phone has problems
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, djohndoyle! If you tried to place an order, what you are seeing on your bank account is an authorization. This is a common bank practice handling credit card transactions to ensure sufficient funds and account authenticity. This authorization will clear (depending on your bank, usually within 48 – 72 hours). If you need help speeding up the process, you can contact the issuing bank of your credit card.

Highlighted
Groupie

So i will get my money back though?