How to check the status of refund for a returned phone?

Enthusiast

How to check the status of refund for a returned phone?

I ordered a pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S8+.  I was not able to get activated after several online calls. I was without service for about 8 hours. After an in-store visit the clerk still could not get the new phone activated but wanted to charge me $15 to reactivate my old Boost phone. After having paid extra to have next day delivery I was especially frustrated to find that returning the phone would take 3 business days for Boost to send me a return shipping label and an additional 7-14 days to receive a refund. OR I could pay myself to ship it back and still wait 7-14 days to be refunded. Thankfully a supervisor authorized putting $15 on my account to cover shipping. I have the Return Authorization number, the tracking number and verified with Boost they have received the phone. Is there a way to check the status of my refund?

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: How to check the status of refund for a returned phone?

Hello, @src0664. Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number, PIN and the return tracking number.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.