How do I return an online purchases?

Go to solution
Groupie

How do I return an online purchases?

Hi There,

I would like to return a phone I purchased online. How do I go about it ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How do I return an online purchases?

Hi there, @GloriaNz, @kayesulpy! A private message has been sent to further assist you.

29 REPLIES 29
Enthusiast

I have the same issue. I am trying to return an iPhone 6 that I received yesterday.

Enthusiast

The agents do not respond immediately. The company says it must return within 7 days but they may reply after a month. Cannot return the phones, sent 3  private messages to Hamilton., agent. He is lost. Better not to buy boost mobiles. When you call, they ask you boost mobile number. I have not opened the phone, how can I get the number. I don't think we can return our new phones even we have not opened the box. Scam!!!

Agent

Hi there, @GloriaNz, @kayesulpy! A private message has been sent to further assist you.

Groupie

Thanks Hamilton !

Hamilton wrote:

Agent

You're very welcome, GloriaNz. Let us know when you have other questions; we're here to help. Have a wonderful day.

~AmyM25

I want to return my iphone se that purchase on boost mobile web site, i tried calling customer service but had no options for return??.. Need help on returning a phone?? Please and thank u.
Agent

Hey, fat_girl_Julie! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me Private Message with the order number  so we can process the return.

Its ok i already got it tooken care of. Thanks.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I had a very odd experience while purchasing a phone online yesterday. I also did not receive a confirmation number and there is no evidence of any purchase under my account. That's not the only problem either. I was having trouble completing my order and for some reason, while attempting to update my online payment debit card info (thought that might be the problem in regards to my inability to complete purchase online) I was prompted with a message stating that my zip code did not match the one associated with my debit card. Out of curiosity I entered my old zip code and bam! $139 and change was deducted from my account. Now keep in mind that I was not in my cart when this happened but updating payment method under my profile settings. Although I'm insanely curious as to why the sale "completed itself" suddenly, I do want the phone only I'm concerned about receiving it as the zip code may be wrong.