Horrible services

Horrible services

Today I called boost mobile customer service and I needed help with my account.. I been with boost mobile for over a year and I never missed a payment . The lady on the phone did told me they couldn’t do anything about my services so I asked to speak to someone in a higher department so she transferred me to Mickey who tells me that oh I’m sorry I can’t do anything about it we have no options. So I decided to speak to a manager who finally tells me that I have one option. I just want to know do you guys train your employees to just say no so it can make their jobs easier because it should not had me to go through three people to actually get results. Your employees should be able to know all the answers to customers questions. That experience almost had me switch my services to a different phone company.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Horrible services

Hello, Tdavis12! We apologize for this experience. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account?