Highly upset

Accomplice

Highly upset

Placed an order on Friday for TWO phones that i have yet to see a confirmation # for but yet my $ was taken from my card IMMEDIATELY! I am highly upset because customer service
keeps giving me the run around! I see im not the only one having this issue which is even more disturbing! I want either my money back..nd i will be taking my business/service elsewhere. Because this is ridiculous. There is no sense of urgency
UPDATE:
I stayed on the phone for a whole half hr. Went through 3 ppl and as soon as I thought I was getting some REAL help i was "mysteriously" disconnected! I am pissed! Its starting to feel like a scam at this point
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Highly upset

Hey there, @Candice4317! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, did you called your bank to confirm the status of the payment? When the confirmation is not sent, it is because the payment was not received. We understand that the money may have been taken out of your card, but sometimes it is held by the bank. Please contact them and if the payment shows as "pending" it means that your bank is holding the money and it should be back in your card within a few hours or days (depending on the financial institution)

Accomplice

You guys keep saying its ""the bank" when the bank is telling me ITS BOOST MOBILE! You have to cancel the transaction so I can get my $ back!
Agent

Thanks for your reply. Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look. 

Accomplice

How do I go about sending a private message?!
Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Accomplice

Ok...I sent you a message
Agent

We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks.