HELP CANCEL MY ORDER

Go to solution
Agent

Re: HELP CANCEL MY ORDER

Hi, Tamira1716. Boost Mobile devices purchased through boostmobile.com may be returned within 7 days of purchase. 

Return Instructions for Orders Placed Online
•Call Boost Mobile Returns at 1-866-402-7366 FREE   to obtain a valid Return Authorization Number to be referenced on your phone.
•Boost Mobile Returns will only handle requests with Return Authorization Numbers.
•Write the Return Authorization Number on: the original packing slip, and; on ALL sides of the box used to return ship the device. Ship the device and all original package contents to the following address:

Plainfield Return Center 
 Attn: Boost Mobile Returns EU 
 2675 Reeves Road, Suite 190 
 Plainfield, IN 46168 

Note: 1) We recommend that you use a pre-paid shipping service (i.e. no CODs) that provides a tracking system (for example, FedEx, UPS or Certified Mail through the U.S. Postal Service). 2) This address is ONLY intended for product returns. No written correspondence should be sent to this address. 3) Boost Mobile will not accept packages that arrive “postage due.” 4) Boost Mobile is not responsible for lost or mishandled packages. 

Accomplice

Can I have my account information
Agent

Would you mind sending us a private message with the details?

Accomplice

Please help me cancel my order

Accomplice

Cancel order
Agent

Hi there, Tamira1716. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

Hi there. We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with the order number. When did you place the order? 

Accomplice

please help

Agent

Orders can only be cancelled within 4 hours from the time they are placed.

Accomplice

Idk how to do this
Agent

Please, send us the order number. Do you have account with  us?