HELP CANCEL MY ORDER

Go to solution
Accomplice

HELP CANCEL MY ORDER

I ordered the wrong phone how can I cancel my order and will I be getting my money back ??? I need answer ASAP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: HELP CANCEL MY ORDER

In order to successfully cancel an order, the request must be sent with the first 4 hours of the order being placed. Since the phone was ordered yesterday, we're unable to guarantee we'll be able to cancel it. However, please send us a PM with your order number and check if there's something we can still do about that. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
Agent

Hi there, @Tamira1716! We are sorry to know that you want to cancel your order. We'll do our best to help. How long ago was the phone ordered?

Accomplice

Yesterday
Accomplice

Would u be getting my money back ??
Agent

In order to successfully cancel an order, the request must be sent with the first 4 hours of the order being placed. Since the phone was ordered yesterday, we're unable to guarantee we'll be able to cancel it. However, please send us a PM with your order number and check if there's something we can still do about that. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

View solution in original post

Accomplice

What’s a pm
Agent

@Tamira1716: By PM we mean Private Message. 

Accomplice

If I go into a boost mobile store to change the phone can I do that ?
Accomplice

Or if I send the phone back how much would be the fee
Agent

@Tamira1716: Unfortunately, the phone can't be exchanged in-store. If you send the phone back, that you will be responsible for any shipping fees involved in returning the phone to us.