Got an iPhone XR, apparently doesn’t work with my current plan.

Accomplice

Got an iPhone XR, apparently doesn’t work with my current plan.

I ordered a Product Red iPhone XR 64 GB from the Boost Mobile website on Monday, and it is now here. However, when I switched the account number over, it said that “Your current plan is not compatible with this phone. Click here to change your plan.” I clicked it, but it just showed “That was easy, switch from Galaxy S8 to iPhone XR complete!” Half an hour later, my new phone still doesn’t work. Can someone please explain what’s going on and what I need to do??

Edit: I forgot to mention that my plan was the $60 Unlimited Plus Plan. I don’t get why it wouldn’t work on a $650 phone.

2 REPLIES 2
Accomplice

Re: Got an iPhone XR, apparently doesn’t work with my current plan.

Wait it’s working now.

Also i don’t know how to delete this post 

@BrendenW wrote:

I ordered a Product Red iPhone XR 64 GB from the Boost Mobile website on Monday, and it is now here. However, when I switched the account number over, it said that “Your current plan is not compatible with this phone. Click here to change your plan.” I clicked it, but it just showed “That was easy, switch from Galaxy S8 to iPhone XR complete!” Half an hour later, my new phone still doesn’t work. Can someone please explain what’s going on and what I need to do??

Edit: I forgot to mention that my plan was the $60 Unlimited Plus Plan. I don’t get why it wouldn’t work on a $650 phone.

@BrendenW wrote:

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Got an iPhone XR, apparently doesn’t work with my current plan.

So sorry to hear about this experience, BrendenW. We want to help! Please follow the below steps on the new phone and try to make a call.

1.Tap Phone icon.
2.Tap Key Pad if necessary.
3.Enter ##873283# then tap Call icon.
4.When Starting Service Update appears, tap OK.
5.When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK. The Radio will reset.
When Sprint displays in the top left corner, the iPhone update has completed.