Free month of service

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Free month of service

My phones hasnt been on for an entire month so may i have a free month for my family plan
Groupie

I have been having problems with my phone that I got from a insurance claim that I was granted after the first one they sent didn't work. So I went a day with out at phone and now this one is shutting off randomly and restarting no service barley only works at home cuz wifi.. I'm so done I need a free month if I plan on staying with boost Mobile my phones off now seriously already looking for a new carrier.

We understand your frustration, @Nessa1119. In this case, you need to contact the insurance one more time so they can change the device and provide you a working one. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Groupie

Unfortunately I already did that and they won't do anything because my bill needs to be paid. And I don't feel going through this hassle again
Groupie

I already did that and the will not send another phone untill my bill is paid. Well it will not be getting paid because this is just such an inconvenice.

We apologize for all the inconvenience, @Nessa1119 To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for [say minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service].

I'm down here in Houston & my internet is still giving me problems during & after the storm
Enthusiast

I was told that i qualified for a free month of service.
Enthusiast

How do you private message
Groupie

I have also had a family plan and was told the same thing but never got my free month? But do i still qualify if i took off the family barely this month? You can check my plan history so you wont think im lieing.