Free month of service

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Free month of service

We understand. Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Agent

Hi KejtJovanov13! Please send us a private message for assistance with your account.

Y'all never honoured my every other free month of service 

Agent

Hi Dixon98! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'll check on that asap.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

Im going through the same thing right now and the woman from the store i switched at told me a bunch of rubbish that made no sense. She told my wife not to worry about paying it because it will automatically apply. The phone that was supposed to reciebe the free month turned out to be a pain because of all the constant issues. Im veru disappointed with boost service right now.
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @Jjhowell21! We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN where the free month was supposed to be applied.

Enthusiast

Can you please check my availability also?
Agent

Hi there, Cutelilb! All your charges are accurate and in order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer courtesy credits.

Groupie

My phone bill due today i was wondering can i have a free month of service
Agent

Hello @Mekaboyce1  We apologize for the inconvenience. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.