Free month of service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Free month of service

I signed up for the family plan but never received my free month....why??
94 REPLIES 94
Highlighted

I never received my free month of service either and my boyfriend and i signed up for the family plan
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Ashleymarie94. We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

Highlighted

Hi,

I recently switched over to BoostMobile. I did not get my FREE month to switch over. The promo states that I pay first month of Boost and then my account is to be credited $50 for my plan second month to have my services free for that month. I was told it should have updated within a few hours after I made my first payment. When I called several times, I was told different things as to when the credit wiill be applied. Please help. Thanks
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @myboost4me2day. Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I signed up for thw family plan and i was supposed to get 1 month of free service and i never got it. Then they switched me to the daily plan cause i wasnt satisfied with the faulse advertising
Highlighted
Accomplice

inever got my free month of service

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Sharonda84! Thanks for reaching out.We'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Sharonda84. Please do not post your account information on public view and send it in a private message. We will delete the post for security reasons. Victor21 

Highlighted

I never got my free month of