Free month of service

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Free month of service

I am a loyal boost mobile customer. I have been with boost for almost 5 years! I know of 9 people who were given a free month of service in the last couple weeks. I am not able to get anywhere with customer service they say boost doesn't do that, and my wife and I both have the service. My bill is 60 bucks a month because we are on the family plan. We just went to the T-Mobile and metro pcs stores in our area they say if we leave boost they will give us both new phones and a month of service. I really like the service with boost but it just isn't right I seen the messages customer service says I am wrong. I'm just torn I am really considering going to one of the other providers. I am a self employed father who works in construction. I really need my phone but with license plates and the rest of the bills I can't afford it. Please someone let me know what can be done if anything or I am going to have to change providers.
1 REPLY
Agent

Re: Free month of service

Hi there, Derran87. In order to keep plan costs down for our customers, we cannot offer credits or free service. We're sorry for the inconvenience.