Free month of service not received

Enthusiast

Free month of service not received

I just purchased 5 phones with brand new numbers with unlimited service and Hotspot for my family and have not yet to receive my free month. I am upset as to why my account has not been credited yet. I spent 400$ with Boost plus 50 cause I added 2 phone cases. I think I deserve the credit and confused because isint Boost supposed to keep up with there clients accounts. I bet when its time to pay ur bill and u dont pay it I bet they turn ur phone off so I know someones in charge of accounts. I want my credit please cause if my phone or phones get turned off I am going to be unbelievably mad.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Free month of service not received

Hello, Eashagarrett! We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account?

Groupie

How do I get my free month of service
Agent

Hi there Lady A. Please send us a private message with the details and we will look into it. Victor21

Enthusiast

No my post hasn't been solved. I am not a happy customer at all. No one helped me or even tried to reason with my request. I was told a lie just to get me to sign up with Boost!! Very upset!!
Agent

Hello, Eashagarrett. We apologize for this experience. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks.