Forgot my order number

Highlighted
Groupie

Forgot my order number

I recently order a phone. And i lost my tracking number to track it. How do i track my order without the tracking number?
39 REPLIES 39
Highlighted
Enthusiast

i forgot my order number as well but didn’t get an email it’s one attached
Highlighted
Agent

Good day, @G0rd0. Thank you for contacting us. Do you have an account with us? Please, send us a private message, so we can further assist you.

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

i sent a PM
Highlighted
Agent

We've not received yet, but once we do we'll answer you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @demigod We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I need help with this as well, Ordered a phone but lost the tracking number.
Highlighted

Hi, Mvtapes! We will continue to assist you via private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello I forgot my order number .
Highlighted
Groupie

Hello I forgot my order number. What am I supposed to do supposely I was going to get my iPhone today but never showed up .