Forgot my order number

Highlighted
Groupie

Forgot my order number

I recently order a phone. And i lost my tracking number to track it. How do i track my order without the tracking number?
43 REPLIES 43
Highlighted
Groupie

I did and nothing is there...

Highlighted

same here i lost my tracking code and I cant get any updates on my iPhone 7 plus that I purchased

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Forgot mine too how do I retrieve ?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @leslie_avila. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered an iPhone 7+ and I never received a tracking number. Can someone please help me track my package?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @antboss130312! Do you have an active Boost Mobile account? Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further investigate. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Forgot my order number
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please. I've lost my order number and I'm not getting the option to talk to or message an agent
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Needhelp25! We can help with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.